Tuition, Scholarships & Financial Assistance
Tuition & Fees 2018-2019
|Grade Level||Tuition||General Fees|
|Kindergarten through 4th grade||$7,025||$1,600|
|5th and 6th grade||$7,025||$1,525|
|8th through 11th grade||$8,650||$1,525|
|Non-Refundable Registration Fees||New Students||Returning Students|
|*Note: Additional fees are billed for electives such as Band, Art, AP and Dual Enrollment Courses|
Registration Fee Payments
To simplify the re-registration process, we have automated the 2018-2019 registration fee payment for continuing students. The non-refundable registration fee of $500 is automatically drafted during your March tuition billing cycle. Registration fees are required to be paid in full during spring registration and are not rolled into the monthly tuition payments. Late fees are assessed by SMART Tuition for payments not received by the due date.
SMART Tuition Payment Options
Tuition and fees are paid through SMART Tuition (SMART Tuition is not a bank loan program). Because SMART Tuition is our payment system for additional activities such as busing and after care, every family is required to set up automatic payments with either a credit card, debit card, or checking/savings account (ACH), regardless of the payment option selected.
There are two due dates offered – the 5th or the 15th of each month. New families will select their preference during the registration/enrollment process. Returning families should review their SMART Tuition account at www.SmartTuition.com to verify banking and contact information. If you have any questions regarding your SMART Tuition login, please contact email@example.com
Holy Cross School offers two payment options:
|Option #1||Payment of tuition and general fees in full.|
11 installments paid from June 2018 through April 2019 (this option incurs a payment processing fee of $350 per family).
*Your monthly payment is determined by adding your tuition, plus your general fees, and dividing by eleven. The $350 processing fee is added to your first payment in June 2018.
Important Notes for 2018-2019:
- If you are a returning family, SMART Tuition will automatically continue your tuition payments for the 2018-2019 school year according to the payment plan you selected for the previous school year.
- If you plan to pay your tuition in full, you may do so at any time through SMART Tuition beginning April 16, 2018. Families who pay tuition in full by May 5 will receive an “Early Bird Discount” of $150. If you were on the “payment in full” plan last year and choose to automatically enroll in that plan again this year, your payment will auto-draft on May 5, 2018 and you will automatically receive the $150 Early Bird Discount.
- If you paid in monthly installments last year, SMART Tuition will automatically enroll you in this plan for 2018-2019, and your first draft will take place on either June 5 or June 15. This draft will include your first month’s payment and the $350 processing fee.
- To make changes to your payment plan, we ask that you please email firstname.lastname@example.org by April 13, 2018 to give us sufficient time to process your request.
For more information, visit www.SmartTuition.com or call 1-888-868-8828. The Holy Cross School code is 13642. If you have any questions regarding tuition payments or SMART Tuition or need assistance with your SMART Tuition login, please contact email@example.com.
Multi-Student Tuition Discount
Families with two or more registered students will receive a $150 per student discount on tuition.
Holy Cross School offers academic scholarships for qualifying students.
Criteria: Grades 5-10
Any student with a GPA of 3.5 and a 90% composite on a standardized test* or a 90% on 3 out of 5 ACT Aspire subtests will be awarded an academic scholarship of $500 for the following school year.
Criteria: Grades 11-12
Any student with a GPA of 3.5 and a 90% composite on the ACT (the in-house test administered to 10th, 11th and 12th grade) will be awarded an academic scholarship of $500 for the following school year.
Criteria for Maintaining a Holy Cross Academic Scholarship
Any student who has earned a scholarship must continue to achieve a 3.5 GPA and score 90% on 3 out of 5 ACT Aspire subtests or a 90% composite on the in-house ACT. In order to maintain the scholarship for the senior year, 11th graders must maintain a 3.5 GPA.
National Merit Award
Any junior or senior at Holy Cross School who achieves ranking as a National Merit Semifinalist will be awarded a full tuition scholarship for his senior year at Holy Cross.
Need-Based Financial Assistance (High School Only)
In order to be considered for our need-based financial assistance, families of accepted students will apply and provide supporting documents directly to SMART Aid.
- Moreau Tuition Assistance Award: This award is designated for young men of outstanding character who could benefit from a Holy Cross education but could not otherwise afford it. Nominated by their parish priest or current principal, Moreau scholars are positive stewards of the Holy Cross School.
- Work Study Awards: Recipients earn an hourly wage, which is deducted from tuition at the end of the summer. Because some work is strenuous and not suitable for all students, this opportunity is exclusively for high school students.
Please visit SMART Aid for Parents or contact our finance office for more information.