Holy Cross School will celebrate the achievements of two seventh grade students, Ryder Planchard and William Andrade, who are members of the Eastbank Little League Team who won Little League World Series Championship representing the Southwest Region. This is the first time that any team from Louisiana has won the Little League World Series Championship.
- The celebration will include a gathering of the entire student body, grades Pre-Kindergarten through 12.
- The event will begin with the Holy Cross Tiger Band, followed by an introduction of Ryder and William, welcoming them back home.
- Holy Cross Head Baseball Coach Andy Cannizaro will serve as keynote speaker.
- The two team members will sign a photo and team jersey to be displayed on the Holy Cross campus in recognition of their achievement.
- The 610 Stompers will give a performance to end the celebration.
Tuesday, August 27, 2019
Holy Cross School (Courtyard)
5500 Paris Avenue
New Orleans, LA 70122
About Holy Cross School
Holy Cross School is an independent, Catholic, college preparatory school founded in 1849 by the Congregation of Holy Cross School to educate young men from metropolitan New Orleans. Serving students grades Pre-Kindergarten through 12, Holy Cross School is fully accredited by the Louisiana State Department of Education and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools and holds memberships in the National Catholic Educational Association, the National Middle School Association and the National High School Association. A Holy Cross School education engages the whole man – mind and heart, body and soul – and is rooted in the teachings of Blessed Basil Moreau, founder of the Congregation of Holy Cross. For more information about Holy Cross School visit www.holycrosstigers.com or call 504.942.3100.