Fishing Rodeo Sponsorship
HOLY CROSS FISHING RODEO RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- Decisions by the Weigh Master and Rodeo Officials are final.
- The Weigh Master is the official keeper of rodeo time.
- Fishing begins at daybreak Friday, May 31st and continues to close of weigh-in on Saturday, June 1st.
- Weigh-in: 12noon-3pm sharp on Saturday, June 1 at Hopedale Marina
- Registrants may fish any Louisiana waters, including Federal Offshore waters, for any legal species of fish.
- All fish weighed in must meet current Wildlife and Fisheries standards and comply with all Louisiana rules and regulations.
- In the event of a tie in any board position, the first fish weighed wins the tie breaker.
- Only fish caught by registered persons will be eligible for prizes and must be weighed in that person’s name.
- All contestants must obey all Louisiana and Federal Wildlife and Fisheries rules and regulations (i.e., must be licensed if required and must observe the requirements of the marina operator.)
- All fish must be caught by hook and line method. Use of nets, spears, bow and arrow, and other such methods are prohibited.
- Bank or wade fishing is acceptable.
- The Rodeo and its Officials are not responsible for acts of God such as bad weather, etc.
- Good luck, have fun, be safe!