When you purchase qualifying school supplies at Office Depot, simply give the check-out person the Holy Cross School ID number, 70042529, and Holy Cross will receive a 5% credit toward school supplies.
- Authorization to Treat/Handbook Agreement (Due July 1, 2018)*
- Required Immunization Forms (Due at Orientation)
- LHSAA/Medical History Evaluation Form (Due at Orientation)
- TOPS Consent Form (Due July 1, 2018)*
- Student/Parent Handbook
- Technology Handbook
- LHSAA Player Participation Forms (for athletes)
New students must provide an immunization record and physical to the Registrar by orientation day.
ALL current students immunization records MUST be up-to-date by orientation. Current students are strongly encouraged to contact their physician to be certain of immunization status prior to the beginning of each school year.
Please make an appointment with your son’s physician to update his immunization record/physical.
TOPS Consent (Due by July 1)
ALL NEW students in grades 8 through 12 are required to have a signed Parental Consent form on file. This form must be an original (no copies or scanned forms accepted).
The LHSAA Player Participation Packet includes the following:
- Player Information Form
- LHSAA Participation/Parental Permission Form
- LHSAA Substance Abuse/Misuse Contract and Consent Form
- Concussion Acknowledgement Form
- Holy Cross Athletics Warning and Assumption of Risk Form