The following rules are in place for the safety of all students:
- Drop Off/Pick up Line: All student drop off/pick up will take place on Paris Ave. Please line up on Prentiss and turn onto Paris following the cones. This includes zero period. Please be courteous and follow the instructions of staff on duty.
- Parents wishing to avoid the line may park across Paris Ave., on Crescent St. or Prentiss Ave. All students not utilizing the carline must use the crosswalks at Crescent and Prentiss and are NEVER allowed to cross the neutral ground (jay walking).
- Students may not exit the High School Building using the Crescent St. doors at any time.
- Parents are not allowed to drop off/pick up in either parking lot nor on Cabrini Court.
- Bus Service: Busses will drop off and pick up in front of the school on Paris Ave. near the corner of Crescent. Busses leave 15 minutes after dismissal and, when scheduled, shuttle bus leaves at 4:30.
- Any transportation questions and suggestions may be directed to Sue Ducros: email@example.com or at 942-2430.