We are very proud of the investment that Holy Cross School has made in the Greater New Orleans community. For over 160 years, our commitment to serve New Orleans is deeply rooted in a philosophy dating back to the Congregation’s founder, Blessed Basil Moreau.
"I have always been convinced that the first duty of any teacher is to produce Christians; society has a greater need for people of values than it has for scholars."
- Blessed Basil Moreau, CSC
To that end, there is no sacrifice made in educating a Holy Cross heart and mind. Holy Cross strives for excellence in all aspects - unbeatable facilities, ideal class size, unmatched technology and unparalleled extracurricular opportunities.
- Any student who maintains a GPA of 3.5 and a standardized test score of 90 percent will receive an academic scholarship of up to $500 for the following school year.
- A junior who earns National Merit Semi-finalist recognition will receive a full tuition scholarship for his senior year.
Need-Based Financial Assistance
In order to be considered for our need-based financial assistance, families of accepted students will apply and provide supporting documents directly to Tuition Aid Data Service. A link to their application will be available on the “Scholarship Information” tab of our website.
- Moreau Tuition Assistance Award: This award is designated for young men of outstanding character who could benefit from a Holy Cross education but could not otherwise afford it. Nominated by their parish priest or current principal, Moreau scholars are positive stewards of the Holy Cross School.
- Work Study Awards: Recipients earn an hourly wage which is deducted from tuition at the end of the summer. Because some work is strenuous and not suitable for all students, this opportunity is exclusively for high school students.
Financing options are available through the First Bank and Trust Tuition Loan Program.
Please visit http://www.holycrosstigers.com/tuition or contact our finance office for a more thorough breakdown of tuition and fees.