Eligibility for participation in Dual Enrollment / Early Start Program:
- Junior or senior high school students
- Addressing TOPS core curriculum or CORE 4
- Minimum composite 18 PLAN/ACT for fall 2009
- Students with g.p.a. less than 3.0 require principal's recommendation
- Meet course prerequisites.
- Apply for admission, pay 20$ fee.
- Provide high school transcript and ACT/PLAN scores.
- Complete all forms, i.i. immunization form, etc.
- Submit forms for dual credit (signature from principal or counselor).
Please contact Karen Duplatier if you have further questions.
Note: These descriptions are taken from the ULM Undergraduate Catalog, 2009-10.
English 101. COMPOSITION.
(3 credits) Composition of analytical, expository and argumentative writing; emphasizing writing as a process that uncludes analyzing a writing situation, prewriting, drafting, revising, and some documentation.
English 102. COMPOSITION II.
(3 credits) Composition of analytical and argumentative writing using documentation and research. Prerequisite: 101.
History 201-202. United States History.
(3 credits each) Survey of the political, economic, social, and cultural foundations of American life with emphasis upon the rise of the United States as a world power. 201: To 1877, 202: Since 1877.